Orange County, California, has one of the highest divorce rates in the nation. In fact, it’s so high that the County built a new law center and courthouse facility to handle all of the family law cases that were choking the existing court system.
Unfortunately, children are often the innocent victims in a divorce. Most parents strive to resolve issues while keeping the best interests of their family in mind. Some people though, only see their children as assets from which they can gain monetarily – and they will resort to any tactics to prevail in the divorce. (This is especially true in an area like southern California where money and position are so important.)
Level the Playing Field with a Capistrano Beach Private Investigator
If you suspect that your spouse is trying to hide community property from you in your divorce, an asset search can help to level the playing field. When conducted by a professional private investigator, it may provide you with the information you need to ensure that you get a fair share of the marital assets.
A complete asset check typically involves reviewing information obtained from a number of databases, including:
- Property records
- Bankruptcy records
- Corporate filings
- Notices of default
- Tax liens
- Motor vehicle records for some states
- Skip tracing
There are low-cost services out there that claim to offer complete asset search services, but the databases they access are often outdated. In addition, the staff providing the results might not be trained professionals. If not, they could easily miss something important. With so much at stake, that’s not a chance you can afford to take.
A Capistrano Beach Private Investigator Can Help
Mike Garroutte, founder of Linked Investigations, is a licensed private detective serving Capistrano Beach and other southern California locations. With more than three decades of experience in the field, Mike and his team can help you get the information you need to ensure the outcome of your divorce is fair and equitable.
About Capistrano Beach
Capistrano Beach is located on the southern edge of Dana Point. It’s an exclusive area with beach cottages tucked next to some of the priciest real estate in Orange County, including many multimillion-dollar properties. San Clemente is on the area’s southern border, while Doheny State Beach is located to the north. Area residents and tourists alike participate in water sports including surfing and sailing.
Capistrano Beach Municipal Services
The City of Dana Point completes all municipal functions for the Capistrano Beach area. It provides engineering permits, animal control, and other public work services. Contact the city for information regarding community outreach, events, and parks. The city building is located at 33282 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, California 92629, or you can call (949) 248-3500.
Police & Fire
Capistrano Beach receives its police services through the Orange County Sheriff’s Department. For non-emergencies, service calls, dispatch, and traffic collisions that do not involve injuries, call (949) 770-6011. For emergencies, call 911.
The Orange County Fire Authority provides fire services to Capistrano Beach and the rest of Dana Point. It can be reached at (949) 240-1221.
Parks and Recreation
There are many parks and public beaches in the area, including:
- Capistrano Beach Park has a basketball court, seven volleyball courts and fire rings. It is located at 35005 Beach Road, Capistrano Beach, CA 92675 and can be reached at (949) 923-2280.
- Pines Park is located on a bluff just above Capistrano Beach Park at 34941 Camino Capistrano, Dana Point, CA 92624. It features a playground area, picnic tables and an ocean view.
- Doheny State Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the state. This is for good reason as the full-featured beach includes a surf beach and five acres comprised of multiple aquariums, campgrounds, tide pools and picnic areas. About one million people visit the grounds each year. Contact a beach representative at (949) 496-6171.
- Salt Creek Beach visitors enjoy swimming, tidepool exploration and body surfing. Visit the beach at 33333 S. Pacific Coast Hwy., Dana Point, CA 92629 or call a beach representative at (949) 923-2280.
Festival of Whales
The annual Festival of Whales is held in Dana Point every spring. It is a two-weekend event that celebrates the migration of whales in the area. Festivities include a parade, cultural exhibits, a variety of food options, vintage boat exhibits, and enrichment and educational activities for children and adults about sea life.