Could Your Business Benefit from a Corporate Investigator? Heck yeah!
Can't quite put your finger on why your business isn't running "as usual"? It might be time to hire a corporate investigator. Whether you're experiencing a high employee turnover rate, or you suspect there are slippery fingers in the till, professional investigative services can get to the bottom of it and get your business back on track.
Your company's success depends on the integrity of partners, investors, managers, and employees. When one of these cogs in your business machine becomes weak, or appears to be compromised in some way, the road ahead can seem bumpy and unpredictable. Although it is an unfortunate situation, it opens a window of opportunity for an objective, knowledgeable, and resourceful third-party to get involved and help you uncover the truth. An experienced, licensed corporate investigator will work with both family owned businesses and large corporations to find solutions and get businesses back on track.
- High employee turnover rate and/or an inability to verify application information and references.
- Your once motivated staff seems disgruntled and/or their work pace seems sluggish.
- A sudden change in cash flow, missing revenue or inventory.
- Suspicious loss of accounts or lower order volume, unusual unfair competition in designated distribution areas.
- Sales appear to be lower and/or refunds/returns seem higher .
- You're facing a law suit from a current or former employee.
- Your employees' expense accounts are increasing at a noticeable rate.
- You sense that employee business trips are all play and little work.
- You just have a gut feeling that something isn't right.
Corporate investigative services include :
Exit Interviews: Should corporate investigative services illuminate any illegal activities or employee behaviors which result in termination, your corporate investigator will help navigate the exit interview process with you. We have long standing cooperative relationships with local law enforcement and can have them standing by if an employee needs to be legally detained.
A corporate investigator is dedicated to helping your business provide a healthy work environment that promotes employee retention, safety, integrity, and profitability. We look forward to meeting with you to find solutions that will work within your budget. Contact Linked Investigations to schedule your free consultation with a licensed corporate investigator today. 877-464-5374.
Mike Garroutte, owner of Linked Investigations, has worked as a corporate investigator in Los Angeles and Orange Counties since 1982. His investigative services are priced competitively.