Newport Coast Private Investigator 92660
Nestled in the southern edge of Newport Beach, Newport Coast is an affluent master-planned community where it is not uncommon to see an ocean-side mansion sprinkled on the coastline.
To outsiders, it may seem that the residents of Newport Coast live a life of luxury; however, like almost all communities nowadays, the area is not without its troubles. People cheat, families become splintered, and debtors try to evade their responsibilities. These are realities that the residents of Newport Coast are not immune to.
When facing such challenges, it is important to have an ally on your side to help bring the matter to resolution. A Newport Coast private investigator can help with a number of investigative services, including the following:
With a median household income approaching $200,000, many Newport Coast residents are wealthy. Some of those residents, though, may not want to share their wealth, so they try to hide assets and sources of money when they get divorced, when their business fails, or when they file for bankruptcy. A comprehensive asset search can help identify and locate the sources of such monies so that you are not cheated out of what is rightfully yours. Some of the information that we can uncover includes:
- Debtor’s vital information
- Ownership of a limited liability partnership
- Property records
- Bankruptcy records
- Corporation records
- Vehicle registration records
- Tax liens
- Default notices
- Civil judgments
- Pending or former lawsuits
We also offer surveillance services to supplement our normal asset search services so that you can monitor the activities of the person in whom you are interested. This may also help lead you to the location of other hidden assets or money. If you need an asset search conducted on someone who lives in the Newport Coast area, the team at Linked Investigations can help.
Family Law Services
We know that your family is important to you. When a family law issue arises, our private investigators can help you to get the information you need to make educated choices about your life and your children’s lives. We offer a full range of family law services for those times when you may need it most, including:
- Surveillance – We can monitor the activities of other parties who may have custody of – or access to – your children to determine if the environment is safe for them. Other ways that we may assist include documenting ongoing abuse; confirming whether or not your former spouse has a new partner living with him or her (and, if so, whether that person may pose a risk to your children); or verifying that an existing court order or restraining order is being adhered to.
- Background Checks – The information gleaned from a background check can help you to determine whether it is safe for your children to be around certain caregivers or your ex-partner’s new romantic interest. The evidence obtained may also help you to prove your case in court, making it easier for a judge to determine who will be the best custodial parent for your children.
- Verification of Information – Our private investigators can discreetly verify information that you need, such as an ex’s current physical address or place of employment. Whether through a review of industry databases or personal surveillance, we can help you to get the information you need without alerting the subject.
Contact us today or call us at 714-432-9911 to learn about our full range of family law services.
About Newport Coast
Located at the eastern edge of the city of Newport Beach, Newport Coast comprises 7,700 acres of mostly open space. This picturesque location provides the perfect backdrop for numerous golf courses, nature trails, and canyons. It is situated between Laguna Beach to the west and Mission Viejo to the east. Although the community has a small population count of only 9,741 residents, it boasts a median household income of $164,659.
City of Newport Coast
Since Newport Coast was annexed into Newport Beach in 2001, city operations are handled by the City of Newport Beach. This entity is responsible for issuing permits, dog licenses and business licenses. It is also the go-to source for learning about the area and finding public beaches. It is located at 10000 Civic Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 and can be reached at 949-644-3309.
Newport Coast receives police services through the Newport Beach Police Department. For emergencies, call 911. For non-emergencies, you can call (949) 644-3681 or visit at 870 Santa Barbara Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
For emergencies, call 911. The Newport Beach Fire Department can be reached at (949) 644-3106 for non-emergency calls. It is located at 100 Civic Center Drive, Bay 2B, Newport Beach, CA 92660.