Suspect your husband's cheating? Hire a surveillance investigator.
That's what we read in this article, "Facts You Didn't Know About Cheating." If you suspect your husband is cheating, there is really only one way to prove it; catch him in the act. While trying to hack his computer, access phone messages, or read his texts might result in evidence, it is more likely to result in you getting frustrated, angry, or getting caught yourself. The best way to obtain irrefutable photo and video evidence to catch a cheating spouse is to hire a private investigator, a surveillance investigator.
5 Reasons to Hire an Orange County Private Investigator to Catch a Cheating Husband
- Cheaters are Savvy. While it isn't always true that, "once a cheater always a cheater," evidence does indicate that most cheaters have cheated more than once. Now that people have personal computers in the palms of their hands, it's easier than ever to have affairs and ensure your wife is none the wiser. Emails can come through work, texts can be deleted, and house lines have become virtually nonexistent so calls can be made/received outside traditional home hours. An Orange County surveillance investigator can track your cheating husband's activities, and catch him in his indiscretions.
- Irrefutable Proof. Cheaters can - and will - come up with a myriad of excuses, many of which are believable. Sadly enough, in many cases, a cheating husband will make his wife feel guilty for even suspecting him of cheating. Wives of cheating husbands can begin to feel like they are going crazy because ultimately they want to give their beloved spouse the benefit of the doubt. Do you suspect signs of a cheating husband? When you hire a private investigator to conduct surveillance services, you can trust the answers you receive from him/her are the truth. S/he will have the photo and/or video surveillance - as well as a professionally written report - to prove it.
- Future evidence. If you have children, surveillance evidence you obtain now could serve as evidence in a future divorce and/or child custody case. Is your husband paying for an escort service or prostitute? Is he doing drugs, or continually under the influence of alcohol, with his mistress? Gathering evidence of his nefarious activities may eventually serve as proof in your favor when it comes time to work out child custody and divorce terms.
- Health Risks. At the end of the day, most married couples feel completely safe when they are in a committed and monogamous marriage. Even if your husband swears he is not having sex with another woman, or man, you need to find out the truth so you can protect yourself and your family's health if he is being exposed to diseases - sexual or otherwise.
- Take Control. When you hire an Orange or Los Angeles County private investigator's surveillance services, you are taking control of your life and your marriage. When we speak to victims of infidelity, the loss of control they feel in their life can begin to lead to self-esteem issues and depression. They often feel helpless. By hiring surveillance services, you get to take your power back, and get the evidence you need to feel back in control and have a sense of forward motion.
It is devastating to learn that the ones we love are being unfaithful. This devastation is compounded when there is more lying, blame, and a family involved. But we have seen over and over again in our business that when a wife or husband has the evidence they need to catch a cheating spouse, they are able to decide whether or not they want to stay or go, rather than the other way around.
Mike Garroutte, owner of Linked Investigations, is a licensed private investigator. He has worked as a private investigator Los Angeles and has been an Orange County private investigator for more than three decades. Contact Linked Investigations Surveillance Services to discuss your case with Mr. Garroutte.