Who did I Marry?
Have things changed for the worse in your blissful world? Have you asked yourself; who did I marry? You are not alone. It's probably not too late. You may need to hire a private investigator. If you are at that stage now, click on the button below or call us at the number on the button.
If you would like to learn more about signs your spouse or loved on may be cheating, click on the image below to compare some of the common signs. You can also continue to read more in this blog article.
Who am I Dating?
Look before you leap! Too many of us allow ourselves to be victimized in relationships. Yes, We allow it, we usually can avoid the doomed relationship. Most of us sense this and jump in anyway.
Ask yourself if you really want to enjoy a healthy relationship. Then take the appropriate steps to give yourself a fighting chance at relationship happiness.
It's not all roses all the time. Even when we do the best we can to meet the right person and everything seems to be pretty solid, sometimes the situation gets weird.
- Don't ignore obvious signs of disfunction in someone you are starting out with.
- Don't make the mistake of thinking you can fix them. They have a good match somewhere out there, it just may NOT be you.
Have you tried meeting people at singles mixers? That's quite a mixture of newbies and regular vultures. It's not always easy to see the difference between the sincere people and the opportunists.
Have you tried church functions? Unfortunately, you may have similar results if you're not prudent and paying attention.
- Many people who you meet at church are there looking for someone just like you.
- Maybe the person has deep personal issues and they are trying to better themselves by getting closer with their religion and god. That's a good thing for them.
- Maybe they are looking for a naive person to take advantage of. Be careful.
Some of those same people are not ready for a relationship and they are the ones to pursue someone new and dive right in, only to find their needs have brought them back to the situation they were seeking help to avoid. Pay attention now so your not asking:
How is one to know? My best advice is to rely on your own good sense and pay attention. Don't ignore all of the writing on the wall. Likewise, don't pass up a great person simply because he or she doesn't fit the dream perfectly. Be a realistic adventurer and be somewhat open minded. Be cautious all the same. No one said it was easy.
Who am I engaged to?
Whether you are dating, engaged or have already married that special someone, things can and sometimes do change. If things seem a little strange and you need answers to nagging questions, you may want to address the situation head-on and hire a good private investigator. Some of the best private eyes have experience in relationship situations and can offer expert opinions on the subject.
- How and where did you meet this person?
- Are they keeping their home address from you?
- Do you believe the person you're with is working or living where they say?
- Is their life really what they represent?
- Do they have a criminal record or unseemly divorce file that you should be aware of?
- Can you trust their answers to make your life long decisions?
- Can you afford not to know?
If you have questions about your relationship, you need to get the answers and not look the other way. You want to avoid having to ask yourself:
Who am I married to?
The smartest thing you can do is to consult with a private investigator who really understands these situations and will take time to discuss your best options. You will get great information from a free consultation that is private.
The best private investigator
Consider hiring the best private investigator for your situation if you need answers in the following areas.
- Catch a cheater
- Asset Check or Asset Search
- Background Check or Criminal Background check
- Child Custody
We offer many services that are beneficial. Call us for a private consultation.
Remember if it doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world. Opportunity is always there.