When You Need A Reliable Background Check
We provide the best complete background search in the industry.
Linked Investigations’ complete background check provides results that are thorough, accurate, and reliable. We supply the best background check in the industry. The information we provide empowers you to make the best decisions for your business and/or your personal life.
Our background investigation skills can be put to use anywhere in the United States and abroad.
Linked Investigations – Background Check Services
You should consider the following types of background investigation:
- Investigate Business Associate(s)
- Pre-employment Screening
- Investigate Current or potential employees
- Investigate Boyfriend
- Investigate Girlfriend, Fiancé or spouse of yours or a loved one
- Investigate child’s father/mother
- Nanny background check
- Caregivers for the elderly
- Investigate Housekeeping staff
- Potential roommate/housemate
- People who you may be involved in a litigation against
Begin A Background Check Today
Typical background investigations can include :
- Criminal Background Check and other Derogatory Information
- Civil Records – Plaintiff & Defendant, Divorces – Public Records
- Confirm behavior or verify information given to you
- Verify Social Security Number and Date Of Birth
- Property ownership Background Check
- Corporate Records, Fictitious Business Names/DBA
- Activity Check
- Current Address & Address History
- Sex Offender
- Child Custody Orders
- Divorce Attorney of Record
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, Contact Us and we’ll tailor our investigative services to meet your specific needs.
Contact Linked Investigations for a free consultation
We will meet with you to discuss your individual needs and tailor a background check accordingly. Our consultations are free of charge, no obligation, and completely confidential.
A complete background check protects your best interests
Be wary of offers for a free background check. The adage “you get what you pay for” is true. Any licensed private investigator, who values accurate information, knows there is no such thing as a free background investigation.
Whether it is to protect your business and maintain employee integrity, or to keep your family safe when hiring a new care provider, an accurate background check is key to providing information regarding individuals who have access to your sensitive and private information.