How Do I Know if my Wife is Having an Affair at Work?
It can be tricky to know whether a spouse is having an affair or not. Sometimes, a spouse or partner's behavior is so erratic and out of the norm that you just know. Other times, an individual's place of employment can provide the perfect cover for two people to engage in an extramarital affair without getting caught. If you suspect your husband or wife is having an affair at work, there are a few things you can do to verify your suspicions.
While collecting evidence of an affair at work may be a little more challenging, there are a few tricks of the trade that can prove your partner is having an affair. You might have to kiss your scruples goodbye, however, because outside of surveillance services - some of the best methods for catching a cheater involve invasions of privacy that are normally seen as taboo.
3 Steps to Determining if Your Husband or Wife is Having an Affair at Work
- Hire a Private Investigator: If you have asked your spouse if they're cheating, and they have denied it, it can be hard to offer them proof of their affair without professional help. It might be time to hire a private investigator to catch your cheating spouse. A licensed private investigator is experienced at reading the signs of a cheater, and creating the most efficient plan of action. There are always variances between each situation, however we have noticed that most cheaters use the same methods and tactics. We can listen to a client's story, ask a few questions, and help them create a plan to find out the information they need to catch a cheating spouse and present the cheater with solid proof of their discretions.
- Use Professional Surveillance Services. If you suspect your spouse is cheating at work, surveillance services are probably your best bet. If your spouse is cheating, it shouldn't take a private investigator very long to catch them. Many people are afraid that surveillance services will be too expensive, or they ask the private detective to follow their spouse for hours and hours. In reality, a private investigator will only need to check their activities on their way to work, lunch time, or after work. These are the most common times to catch a cheater. Additional surveillance may be useful on a business trip, or at the gym, which are other locations where cheaters feel comfortable and/or less likely to get caught.
- Computer/Phone Hacking. It can be difficult for some people to break down and give the go ahead to hack into a spouse or partner's computer or phone. However, if they are trying to hide their affair, these are the two places where they can conduct "private" conversations and communications. A licensed private investigator has the tools to figure out passwords, set up indetectible computer surveillance, or to get into a person's voice mail and text history to access potentially incriminating messages. Any private investigator knows that the cell phone can be the key to proving a wife or husband is having an affair.
Catch a Cheating Spouse
If you suspect your partner is cheating, the first thing you need to do is create a plan.
- What will you do when you find out?
- How will you confront them?
- What will their reaction be?
- Is your spouse volatile and/or prone to violence?
- Do you need protection?
These are important things to establish ahead of time because once you have 100% irrefutable proof, you can never go backwards. You may want to confide in a friend or relative and have them available when the time comes to present the evidence to your spouse. You may need emotional support. Sometimes knowing you have a place to go to sort out the details can help to give you the confidence you need to proceed.
For some people, having the evidence is all they want in order to know that they aren't crazy, and that their instincts were correct. That may be enough to help them create a new type of relationship with their partner and they choose not to take further action. Other times, evidence of the cheater's affair provides the closure our clients need to take the next steps towards forging a new path for themselves, sans the cheater.
Whichever path you choose, a careful plan can make all the difference in your transitioning process.
Mike Garroutte is an Orange County Private Investigator and a licensed Los Angeles Private Investigator. He has been providing superior surveillance services, as well as other private investigative services for more than 30 years.